A member of the following accredited
organisation for selected treatments
Welcome to Tranquil Studios
Our wellbeing centre offers an oasis of tranquillity where you can unwind and relax in a calm and safe atmosphere and enjoy a range of treatments, holistic and complementary therapies designed with you in mind to enable you to feel good about yourself and to leave refreshed and rejuvenated.
The new guidelines:-
As your therapist I will...
1. Check I am in good health before you arrive for treatment.
2. Wash my hands or use hand sanitiser before treatment.
3. Follow guidelines on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
4. Disinfect massage couch, equipment and any surfaces used between each treatment.
5. Wear latex free gloves in treatments (this won’t affect your massage in any way)
6. Maintain social distancing before and after the treatment.
You will be asked to...
1. Reschedule if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if any person in your household is self-isolating.
2. Bring a bottle of water for your refreshment.
3. Arrive at the agreed time no earlier as only one person allowed in at one time.
4. Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
5. Follow guidelines on the use of PPE. Bring a mask or I can provide one.
6. Complete an online COVID form before your appointment.
Visit our online Neal’s Yard Store. Click here
Full Body Massage with Geranium & Orange, calming and uplifting
Was £60 now only £50
Full Body Massage with mini facial
was £80 now only £65
PLEASE NOTE:- We have moved to 74 Bridgegate
Gift Vouchers Extended
Any gift vouchers that are valid or expired during Covid closures will be extended for the amount of days we was closed.
All vouchers will still be covered for 6 months in total.
If you are unsure of the extended expiry date please give us a call.
Any vouchers expired past the new expiry date can not be extended.
We are expanding our services, we have an amazing room for exclusive classes, workshops and events, available for reoccurring weekly classes or for one off events.
We have positions available for people to join our fun & exciting centre for classes /events/workshop based around health and wellbeing, fingers crossed classes can start up again from 17th May.
The vacancy’s for instructors/teachers are on a self employed basis and can fit classes around availability.
For more information or to apply please contact me directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2012. Tranquil Studios Wellbeing Centre
(All Rights Reserved).
Mini facial and Thai foot massage
Was £70 now only £55
We are now taking Bookings!!
Please Note:- complete a form prior to your appointments
Forms can be
found on the
’forms’ tab above